Watch our video with instructions :
on TIKTOK :
on Instagram :
Measure your size using string.
- Decide which finger the ring will be worn on and grab a length of string, a felt tip pen and a ruler.
- Take the string and wrap it around the base of your finger. Make sure it's snug but not too tight - you're aiming to replicate a ring fitting comfortably.
- Using the pen, make a mark where the string crosses over.
- Use the ruler to measure the marked length of string in mm.
- You now have the circumference of your finger.
- Divide the number by 3.14 to find out your ring size. Choose the size closest to your result from ring size options.
Use an existing ring to measure your size.
- Measure the inside diameter of your existing ring using tape measure.
Another reliable way to measure ring size is to take a trip to the nearest jeweller, and get your finger measured by a professional.
*Please note that your result is a size of a typical wedding ring. Follow the recommendation below to convert standard size to CDD ring size as wider rings usually require from 0.5 to 1 size increase.